Belchfire Desktop Themes Home

Welcome to Belchfire Themes... the place for Free Windows XP Themes, Vista Themes, Logons, Wallpaper and other great desktop customizations.

CIA Bootscreen by Swissboy, Problem loading

Widowmaker
post Sep 20 2004, 01:27 AM
Post #1

Noob
Group: Members
Member No.: 192,989

Dear Anyone. ;) I am new to this forum and to computers in general. After reading about bootscreens etc. in Windows XP mag I installed a bootscreen by Swissboy, At first it was kool-but I work away from home and after returning to my PC after a break of a few months I booted up my PC and I got the Error message stating that my Windows XP (bootscreen) was not a valid Win32 application. What I would like to know is how do I uninstall, or stop the screen loading in the first place? It is becoming very annoying to boot up & have to deselect this screen all the time! :angry:
ANY! help would be useful.
Widowmaker.
PS - I think alternate screens are Kool but the problems they cause make them 'not worth it' (hope I don't offend anyone)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)

hhh123
post Feb 5 2010, 02:00 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member
Member No.: 303,744

While purchasing any bag one has to be ensured about the quality of the material used, it may be fabric,
Buffalo Sabres Jerseys
Drew Stafford Blue Jersey
Jason Pominville Blue Jersey
Thomas Vanek Premier Third Jersey
Tim Connolly Blue Jersey
Tyler Myers Bule Jerseyleather or hardware since all designer handbags are costlier than normal handbags in the market. Not only the quality of the material but also workmanship plays a vital role for making the product lasting long.

+Quote Post

yuanyiw
post Nov 14 2010, 10:01 PM
Post #3

Noob
Member No.: 348,844

Thanks MMORPG.com.
We here at MMORPG.com were lucky enough to receive an original piece of fiction from the TERA team, and writer, R.K. MacPherson.
archlord gold
Take a look at the story and then let us know what you think about it and the game, archlord gold over in the forums!
archlord gold
Tethys rounded a corner and saw a chance to escape.archlord gold The slope was steep and covered in the creepy vegetation common to the Vale of the Fang; treacherous, but she might lose her pursuers.
flyff penya
She leaped up onto the incline, flyff penya fingers digging in for more traction.
flyff penya
Her fingernails peeled back against the loam and gravel but terror overrode the pain.flyff penya
maple story mesos
She scrambled as high as she dared and froze. maple story mesos Her heart still beat a rapid dance against her ribs and her lungs burned, but she held her breath.
maple story mesos
The predators were right behind her. maple story mesos If she kept silent and they didn't look up, she might have a chance.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version   Privacy Policy   Terms of Use   Advertise
IPB skin developed by: eXtremepixels