Belchfire Desktop Themes Home

Welcome to Belchfire Themes... the place for Free Windows XP Themes, Vista Themes, Logons, Wallpaper and other great desktop customizations.

What is the difference between Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade?

asfgethn
post Feb 8 2010, 01:42 AM
Post #1

Noob
Group: Members
Member No.: 303,622

I am using Windows XP and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve something that I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 Upgrade? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)

kristain
post Apr 19 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #2

Noob
Member No.: 307,173

Windows 7 is a operating system , and windows 7 upgrade means upgrade to this operating system from the previous operating systems vista ,xp.

--------------------
Kristain Hayes
Virus Removal

+Quote Post

Gracie989
post May 10 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #3

Noob
Member No.: 312,931

windows seven is operating system, but windows seven upgrade is a few of part to be upgrade in windows seven component

--------------------
Foreclosure Help Center is an information-rich site that serves as a comprehensive guide to foreclosure help options and strategies.
foreclosure help
residential hard money loan

+Quote Post

blackish69
post Jun 14 2010, 09:18 AM
Post #4

Noob
Member No.: 319,568

QUOTE(asfgethn @ Feb 8 2010, 01:42 AM) *
I am using Windows XP and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve something that I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 Upgrade? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?

Wow, this is what I can get when I'm using windows 7?. It's really nice its kinda awesome.

--------------------
RPM Automotive will provide you with the best Transmission Repair Jacksonville FL

+Quote Post

Data Recovery
post Aug 18 2010, 04:47 AM
Post #5

Noob
Member No.: 330,199

I want to ask you please tell me the basic difference between Window 7, Windows 7 upgrate and Vista? drinks.gif yahoo.gif

Arleen
File Recovery Software

+Quote Post

K-3 Visa
post Oct 30 2010, 05:21 AM
Post #6

Noob
Member No.: 344,184

QUOTE(blackish69 @ Jun 14 2010, 09:18 AM) *
QUOTE(asfgethn @ Feb 8 2010, 01:42 AM) *

Wow, this is what I can get when I'm using windows 7?. It's really nice its kinda awesome.

Very nice. I am also using window 7. It is very great i love it.
Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version   Privacy Policy   Terms of Use   Advertise
IPB skin developed by: eXtremepixels